Monday, September 26, 2011

The first soccer game of the season

{September 10}
This is Jo's first season of KICKS soccer. She has a team full of fun little friends, and the BEST coach around...her daddy

 It took them a few minutes to remember what they were doing. I was worried Jo had lost her fire, but after a few minutes she took off and was scoring goals like crazy!

 GOAL!

 GOAL!

 Harvey kept himself entertained with our ice chest. Isn't he the cutest baby around?

 I love these little girlies in their HUGE soccer unis. Love the shorts to their calfs...

 GOAL!

 Miley McCallister --she was TERRIFIED. She's gotten over that now, and is quite the little player
Joey Jensen kicking it in
RJ and Miley. He told her to "Smile and run". She listened and ran around with a big smile on her face, even though she was terrified of getting trampled.


 GOAL!

 Our team
Joey Jensen
Jojo
Ashley Hedman
Miley McCallister
{Calli Hafen and Riley Cox were missing this game}


 GOAL!
She was doing so great. I lost count after about 7 goals. 


GOAL!

I love watching my girls play soccer. It's such a fun, fast moving, sport. I was bummed that Abbey wanted to take a break this Fall because she is getting to be a good little soccer player. But I was also relieved because she has so much going on. It's been fun to focus all our soccer energy on Makayla. She LOVES playing soccer and does such a good job. She runs hard and never complains about being tired or hot. She's a trooper out there.  She's got some serious soccer skills...must get that from her mama! ;)

1 comment:

The Calico Crew said...

KICKS, huh? So appropriately named. I think the only thing I might like better than all the goal kicking picts is their cute uniforms. Julia would love the color!!