{Logan--Darth Maul, Anna--Bumble bee, Adde--Strawberry shortcake, Makayla--Ballerina, Abbey--Rockstar, Lexi--Pumpkin, Izzy--Supergirl, Tyler--Batman, Ezra--Buzz Lightyear}
The annual West family Halloween Party! It's always a lot of fun to see the cousins all dressed up. The highlights of the night
**Logan checking his makeup in the mirror every five minutes to make sure it hadn't smudged
**Jessi's white chili--soo tasty
** The kids having a blast with the balloons
* *Ryan's jedi moves
**Buzz lightyear's curly goatee {requested by Ezra}
**I have a couple more pictures I wanted to post--but for the life of me can't figure it out--what with JAVA VOID?? Anyone?? I can't comment on other blogs much either!
5 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Your girls had some fun costumes for Halloween.
You guys do such fun things!!!!! Cute costumes!
Love all your family get togethers so fun You really enjoy each other --Love it!
No idea on java void? Can you play around in your settings and see if something has changed?
As for the post, I love how your family gets together often. What a great way for cousins to grow up! :)
Where did Darth Maul get his make up done. WOW! That takes more talent than I have. Love the fun pictures of the party. You guys really live it up! so...who's baby? Monika? I'm a little behind on the times. Yeah for Halloween and then putting the costumes away for another year! (I know. what a pooper I am)
Post a Comment