Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Abbey starts preschool!


My baby is off to preschool! I didn't think it would be this hard for me. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is loving preschool and couldn't be happier with her teacher (Alice) She comes home and tells us all about the fun things they do. Her favorites so far have been making her "Abbey" paper doll (shown in picture), the M&M game, playing outside, the popsicle, and the "Who can come to preschool" story (She cracks up every time she tells it and so do I)

2 comments:

Dana said...

What a little cutie. Love the paper doll. She was so cute at the park yesterday she comes right up to me and says "thanks". It was the cutest thing ever. We will have to get them together soon!

Marcie said...

Oh my I can not believe Abby is in preschool! didnt you just give birth to her?:)She is so cute! I am so sorry I was not able to talk to you at the game I was on the phone with a lady from the marathon so I couldnt really ask her to hold on. But I really wanted to chat with you!