Thursday, April 14, 2011

Storytime in Kindergarten

Abbey got to take a story and a read to her entire kindergarten class. She picked "Tea for Ruby". She was pretty nervous {she was the first one in her class to do this} but she did a wonderful job. She is really quite the little reader. I was very proud of her. She brought Capri Suns to share for their "tea"
I can't believe this little chicky is almost done with kindergarten. I start to panic every time I think of her going to school ALL DAY! I'm not sure I'm ready to give up my little girl for 6 WHOLE hours. At least we have the whole summer to play {and prepare!} I love you Abbey and I'm sooo proud of all you have accomplished this year!

1 comment:

Shandra said...

I cannot believe Abbey is that big!! Can you believe you were pregnant with her in Hygiene school!

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love the xray signature sneaking :) That made me laugh! Sounds exactly like my dad :)

We really do need to get together. Maybe this summer sometime we can have a little reunion.

Hey...and can you add my other email address to your invite list? It's shandramcbride@gmail.com. That's the one I use more now. Thanks :)