Oh my word. . . are you starting to scrapbook pages then post them? WoW! Is all I have to say! Hey I think we totally need to plan an overnighter to Pine Valley
My mom made us do that when we were younger. We make presents and give some of our belongings in a huge package to someone in need. It'll stick with them!
6 comments:
Oh my word. . . are you starting to scrapbook pages then post them? WoW! Is all I have to say! Hey I think we totally need to plan an overnighter to Pine Valley
That is too cute and I can totally picture Abs saying that, she is such a little adult. Love and miss you guys!
NO No NO---I had just scrapbooked those pages to give to my mom for her gift...I'll have regular old posts from now on {no worries}
Such a great Christmas gift! And it helps make clean-up time easier at your house now. I love dejunking!
I like service and all, but I like the fact that Makayla is doing service in her underwear way better!
What a great lesson to learn at that age.
My mom made us do that when we were younger. We make presents and give some of our belongings in a huge package to someone in need. It'll stick with them!
Post a Comment