Thursday, October 15, 2009

Swiss Days--"Our Heritage is our Eternal Family"

Our primary participated in the Swiss Days Parade again this year. The kids had a blast, riding their scooters and bikes {decorated to represent their heritage}
RJ and Makayla were our good lookin' drivers

Lined up and ready to ride

Abbey and Izzy
{It was a pretty long ride--the kids were troopers--Especially Iz--those training wheels slow you down a bit!}

5 comments:

Shaun and Tonya said...

impressive what little athlete Good times

Kim said...

I am so sad reading this....I miss home :(

Marcie said...

I cant believe you have a girl old enough to ride a bike with out training wheels!!

Catherine said...

Wade and I were in town for SC swiss says and saw you guys in the parade! Abbey looked so great riding her big girl bike. :) We were sitting with Brandi "Tasha" Wilcox. We called your name. Did you see us?

The Calico Crew said...

So if RJ and Makayla were the leaders does that mean you're in the primary presidency and I didn't know it or they just knew who to ask and you didn't volunteer that to happen? She's a total biker babe, that Abby girl. Gotta love the local parades!