
We started our festivities with a bike ride in Snow Canyon

Makayla and Ezra {pulled by Kelly}

We stopped for a healthy breakfast of donuts and Tampico

The fam

Abbey and Adde

Adde's training wheels slow her down a bit...Here's Abbey helping her up the hill

Next stop: cool off at the pool

We spent the afternoon with Broc, Julie and the boys at Julie's dad's pool

Julie and our cute little baby Tyler

Daddy throwing them high
He's such a fun daddy and uncle

Abbey and Trav

Last: Treasure hunt and dinner at Grandma Ester's

next "clue" --My mom does a treasure hunt every Fourth of July--she gives them picture clues to find a treasure

Adde, Makayla, Abs, and Isabel

The end of the hunt--with their "treasures"

Enjoying their treats after the treasure hunt

Makayla LOVED the fireworks--she gave each one a nice applause

The cute kiddos ready for the fireworks!

Makayla and Andee sharing the wiggle car
I Love the Fourth of July. It's such a fun holiday with BBQs and Fireworks. We had a really fun day--busy--but fun. What a wonderful country we live in!
2 comments:
Fun!! I love the girls' outfits too. The 4th is the best!
ps.. girls night out this next tuesday.. my blog has more info!
COME! ;)
Way to work out, stay cool, and enjoy all that the 4th has to offer (I wish I had been on a treasure hunt like that!) I love that the girls hair was done up so cute. I think when Jul's gets hair long enough I'll send her your way!
Post a Comment