
We went to the splashpad/waterpark on Mainstreet today. (Very fun, by the way) And at the very end, Makayla came running up, "Tow, Tow..." (Towel) She wanted to be wrapped up in her towel. So, I wrapped her up , figuring she was done. No...she wanted to have the towel wrapped around her while she ran through the splash pad for a few more minutes. I tried to remove it when she got to the water, but she FREAKED out. So, FINE--have a wet towel, whatever. So, I get her dried off and into some dry clothes and she will not give up the, now, soaking wet towel. What a looney toon! Okay, so we drive home with a wet towel around our shoulders, I can deal with that. She ends up falling asleep on the drive, and as i'm trying to get her out of her car seat to go lay her down, I try to pry the soaking towel off of her, and IN HER SLEEP, tightens all her muscles and GRUNTS so that I won't take it. So, off she goes to sleep with her towel. Is she just funny or what. I had to get a picture. This just really shows her personality--she is soooo stubborn. It cracks me up. I did finally get the towel out of there after she was in that "super deep" sleep. What a funny girl!! What would I do without her?
13 comments:
That is awesome --I love the fighst we chose --and teh ones we back down from If it won't hurt them it isn't worth the fight. They have such funny little tendencies
That is so funny. What a fun memory to have written down, so cute!
What a cutie-kids are so funny!
That is hilarious! Kids are so funny sometimes. Also, just a side note: I have that same pottery barn bedding from when Hailey was a baby. It is so cute - I think I need to have another girl so I can use it again!
Loved the story. Can't wait to see you guys in 2 weeks!!
sweet little thing! your girls are adorable. thanks for your encouraging words! it has been hard, but we are confident everything will turn out okay! your blog is cute! stay in touch.
Seriously what would we do without our kids? We wouldn't laugh as much, that's for sure! Emily is so independent and stubborn just like Makayla. I love her for it, but it still drives me crazy sometimes, ya know what I mean? ;)
Hooray, I am in! Now I can feel close to you again! Cute...Cute story. Don't you just love it when they are so so stubborn?? Phoenix is already throwing the stubborn attitude. 4 months old..Is that possible?? Apparently it is!
oh how cute! Luke and her need to play now! We should go to the splash park when i am in town! See ya next week!!
Ok my niece is just the cutest little girl ever! She is so funny. Kids do the craziest things! I hope we get to see you guys soon! Possibly next weekend we might be coming down! I hope anyway. Grace wants to meet her cousins from down south! Love you guys!
Brit
What a sweet girl. The things they get attached to! And what a good mom for going along with it!
I was blog surfing a while back and that is how I found your blog. It has been awesome to see friends and their families. Tim and I live in Brentwood California by San Francisco, but I am trying to talk him into moving back to Utah. If we end up moving back we will have to get together and catch up and let the kids play!
How cute, it is amazing how they have such a defined personality at such a young age. You are so lucky that she is so outgoing, Cassi still has trouble leaving my side.
That is hysterical... I especially love the post title.
Congrats on a mostly successful San Fran trip too, and I'm glad Abby's hair turned out so cute, but I would have bawled too!
Post a Comment